Volume 45, 2016 – Issue sup128
Abstracts of the 36th Scandinavian Congress of Rheumatology, Reykjavik, Iceland, September 1st–3rd, 2016
The abstracts are available here:
Abstract submissions will be accepted electronically until April 30, 2016.
Please click here to submit you abstract for review.
The abstract committee will email notifications to the lead authors of all abstract submissions by May 15. Scheduled times of both oral and poster presentations will be announced in due course.
- All abstract must be submitted electronically through the conference abstract submission site by April 30, 2016 for consideration.
- Lead Author: A lead author must be assigned for each abstract submission. This individual is the first author listed in the submission and has the primary responsibility for communications with the abstract committee. This individual will give the oral or poster presentation if the submission is accepted.
- Co-Authors: The co-authors will be listed in the order provided during submission.
- An abstract submission may contain a maximum of 275 words, and the count includes characters and spaces in the following: Title: a maximum of 25 words and Body: a maximum of 250. Additionally you can also submit one table or picture.
- Figures, tables or graphs which you wish to include in the abstract should be image files. Images should be submitted in JPG/BMP/JPEG/GIF or PNG format.
Maximum width 13cm, height 18cm and resolution up to 150dpi. The file can not be bigger than 1Mb.
- The abstract submission may be completed on the first visit to the submission site or may be saved and completed at a later time. If the lead author does not receive an email confirmation within two business days of submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Lack of email confirmation indicates that the abstract committee did not receive the submission.
- Changes: It is important that the lead author checks the abstract data carefully before submission. For submitted abstracts needing minimal changes through April 8, 2016, the lead author can email changes to email@example.com with the abstract number in the subject line and the lead author’s name in the message body. After April 30, 2016, no changes will be allowed.
- Withdrawals: The lead author can request abstract withdrawal through April 30 2016,by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. After April 30 2016, withdrawal requests will be accepted on a case-by-case basis, but the abstract may still appear in the congress publications.